mIRC 7.45 has been released! (April 25th 2016)
This is a small update that fixes an issue with the way BAN/UNBAN events are handled. This issue was introduced in a recent change to mIRC and we decided it was important enough, and affected enough users, to release a small update to fix it. This update includes the following improvements, changes and fixes:
- Fixed on BAN/UNBAN event bug that caused it to not be triggered on mode +b/-b events.
- Updated channels /list feature to send *matchtext* to server in LIST request on Undernet and Quakenet.
- Fixed DCC Send file dialog nickname combobox being incorrectly sized.
- Fixed $sdir() new file dialogs not handling invalid path names.
- Fixed $sfile() new file dialogs not filling in filename editbox.
- Fixed tray tips bug that caused gpf triggered by right-click on tray tip.
- Fixed tray tips and speech bug in formatting of text for multiple mode changes.
- Updated installer to re-use default NSIS uninstall executable.
- Updated CA root certificates cacert.pem file.
For a more detailed list of recent changes, please see the whatsnew.txt file.
As always, the latest version of mIRC can be downloaded from the download page.
Read full article @ http://www.mirc.com/news.html
Visit the Forum to Comment